Monday, July 27, 2009

Nervous Wreck

My dad called me last night and had run into a teacher at Richland who informed him that she would be the new assistant principal there starting next year. Dad began telling her how I will be graduating in May and would love to work there and how we'd recently heard about the various openings they will have about that time. She said that many people are hoping for those jobs and told Dad to pass it along to me that she suggests going Now to talk to the principal and let her know my school situation and that basically I'd like my name in the hat. AAGGHH!

I'm very thankful for the advice but I'm extremely stressed about doing this. I don't know this principal and to be honest am just not sure how to initiate this conversation. I am hoping to get by their tomorrow for this lil impromptu introduction. I know that I need to try and sub some over there this semester (since I won't be able too when I start student teaching in Jan) but between classes, homework, kids, family, working out, and trying to finish up those things I need to do before graduation...I am clueless how it's all going to work itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment