Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




I'm sure that if you are in the elementary education field, Tuesday was a day full of treats and turkey art. I love seeing what fun projects my kids do at school....just wish there was a place to store all these treasures!

Maybe you are traveling or have already arrived at your family's place, or maybe you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year....whatever the case, I hope you have a wonderful, fun, and safe time.

I am thankful for so many things, but as it pertains to my education, just knowing it's already Thanksgiving is mind blowing! I just have about 2 more class days of each of my classes to attend. wow! Then Christmas break and next thing you know- Student Teaching!!

Last week was my last day in the school for Practicum. I actually had to miss the very last day because my daughter was sick, so I'm hoping to go back after Thanksgiving break to say a proper goodbye to all the kiddos; I'm gonna miss them! I got all my paperwork back from my cooperating teacher though, and she gave me some very good scores and told me personally that she thinks I'll make a great teacher. Nothing makes you feel happier than to hear someone already in the field have faith in you. Thanks, Mrs. Robinson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment